Returns and Exchanges
We offer a no hassle, free return policy that
makes it simple and easy to exchange your Swim Lively merchandise if you're
not completely satisfied.
Please send an email request stating your reason for return and we will send a return label to your email address.
Print the label and attached to your package.
Please write your reason for return on a copy of your
Packing List and enclose it in your package.
Our Return Policy
- Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase; if return is received after 30 days it will be returned to
sender and not accepted for credit, exchange, or refund.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition
as it was received with all tags and hygenic liner attached. If items are
not returned in as-new condition, such as they worn, used, or damaged,
they will be returned at the customer's expense and no credit, refund, or
exchange will be given.
- For you convenience, we recommend using USPS for your
return however you can choose a different method of your choice. You will
be responsible for all costs associated with the shipping carrier you
For An Exchange
- To request an upgrade to a faster shipping method,
please call Customer Service at 517-896-9556. You will be charged the
difference between the standard shipping rates and the upgrade shipping
method you select.
- Exchanges are processed upon receipt of the returned
- A credit or charge will be made in the form of
original payment method if there is a difference in price between your
returned merchandise and the replacement merchandise.
- Customers who have registered an e-mail address
through swimlively.com will receive an e-mail detailing the date the exchange
was processed and the credit or charge difference if applicable.
- If you prefer to have the new merchandise shipped to
you prior to receipt of your return, your credit card will be charged in
full for the cost of the new merchandise at the time when it is shipped.
Your account will then be credited for the amount of the returned
merchandise when it is received and processed by swimlively.com. Your
credit card statement will reflect two transactions: a purchase of the new
merchandise and a refund for the returned merchandise.
For a Refund
- A refund will be issued in the form of original payment method upon receipt and
processing of your return.